HW: Astoria meet-up and passport holders

Eric Siegerman erics at TELEPRES.COM
Thu May 22 14:22:25 EDT 2003

On Thu, May 22, 2003 at 10:58:10AM +0100, M Holmes wrote:
> Just worried since there was no grub at the Walthamstow pub and drinking
> on an empty stomach (or airline food) isn't good for me.

What about the Angel (St. Giles High St.)?  From the list
archives, that's where we met for the HawXmas gig in 2000.  I
don't recall whether they meet Mike's stringent dietary
requirements :-)

This is supposedly their phone number (according to the online
directory at http://www.pub-uk.co.uk/lonwc.htm): 020 8788 1997.

|-_|/  >   Eric Siegerman, Toronto, Ont.        erics at telepres.com
|  |  /
My Wine works.  However it crashes about half the time on startup.
Apparently their simulation of windoze API is getting too accurate.  :)
        - Kyle Sallee