HW: Astoria meet-up and passport holders

Arin Komins akomins at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU
Thu May 22 18:01:38 EDT 2003

On Thu, 22 May 2003, Filip Vanhuyse wrote:

:Subject: Re: HW: Astoria meet-up and passport holders
:
:although i can't attend,i'm with Eric on this one.
:We all had a nice time at the Angel (remember Arin telling her Samatha Fox
:story,hilarious).There must be a photo somewere on the web about this
:meeting and I do remember some guy  from Lancaster (sorry,forgot your name)
:was eating there something they call custard pie or whatever the english
:call food (REAL tongue in cheeck here ;-))))))))))
:anyway it was a nice pub,just across the astoria and no chain.

/me blinks in astonishment, and attempts to remember said Samantha Fox
story.

Ah well, lost to the mists of time.

Arin
Arin Komins                                   akomins at uchicago.edu
Manager of Web Systems Architecture
University of Chicago/ENSS/NSIT                 tel: (773)834-4087
1155 E. 60th St. #302B Chicago, IL 60637        fax: (773)702-0559