HW: Unkle NIK in Atlanta on Sept 26 !!

DRider Hawkwind at ATTBI.COM
Thu May 22 18:17:51 EDT 2003

Hey Now!

My good friend Allen has a spacerock band called Spaceseed.

Here is part of a note he sent me today:

Spaceseed will be recording our first CD with special guest NIK TURNER of
HAWKWIND!!!!!!!!
We are flying him over from London in September to overdub tracks on our
first CD (which I will produce)
And then he's going to play three shows with us!!!! Two dates are set
September 26th at the Masqurade (Atlanta, where HW played in 1995) and
another show in Cullman, AL. I hope to set up a gig at the 40 Watt
Club.....(Athens, GA) for our last show... I can't believe it's happening!
hell yes !!

Chuck and Doug,

See you guys there!

Of course, these are taping friendly events and I will be there w/ equipment
ready to go  ")

And spreading the love shortly thereafter.......

Spaceseed has a website and MP3's for download. I will get that info and
pass it on.

Mark your calendars,

Peace,