Hawkwind Bristol Monday...

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Fri May 23 06:12:06 EDT 2003

Iain Ferguson writes:

> I'll be in my Alien Tee-shirt shielding my rather worried partner from
> her first Hawkwind experience..... you'd think I was taking her to a
> GWAR or GG Allin Gig the way she's talking.....

A decade and a bit more back I was dating a young lady who'd never been
to a rock gig at all - dunno if this was related to being an evangelical
xtian. Suggesting that she came along to a Hawkwind gig, Glastonbury et
was treated a bit like suggesting a brief descent into Hell (though
admittedly Glastonbury could get a bit like that if it rained a lot).

FoFP