HW: Astoria "Special Guest"

Filip Vanhuyse Filip.Vanhuyse at PANDORA.BE
Sun May 25 08:35:36 EDT 2003

Nah,couldn't say he's a special guest.
I love some of the things he does with Hawkwind,but he lives near
Portobello,so he can come to any Hawkwind london gig.No I'm thinking more of
something special like the Michael Moorcock thing the last time at the
Astoria (really special when you were there(for me anyhow))

What about Stacia?

Now I will cause a stir.A 50-tish year old woman..........
(I'm not saying anything else and certainly not about her....)

hope you all take this as tongue in cheek

greetings
filip