HW: Astoria "Special Guest"

alan day yadnala at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun May 25 19:36:26 EDT 2003

Just come back from the gig and it was supurb. The band played with such
awesome ease,Simon House was playing a blinder. New?? tunes I didn't
recognise left me pineing for the forthcoming release.When?Anyone know?Can't
wait for summer!!!Hawkind are the best!The special guest....didn't catch his
name???So good though!one gig to savour!!