Blue Oyster Cult: Live 1976 removed from your Rental Queue -- please read

Joseph Elric Smith Mormon minion of Arioch kruch7 at COX.NET
Wed May 28 06:29:17 EDT 2003

AAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so peeved, at least it looks like hawkwind is still a viable cd.
ken

Gygax is to Gaming what Kirby was to comics
Alas poor Elric I was a thousand times more evil than you
http://www.geocities.com/J_Elric_Smith/Index.html
----- Original Message -----
From: <info at netflix.com>
To: <kruch7 at cox.net>
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2003 11:41 PM
Subject: Blue Oyster Cult: Live 1976 removed from your Rental Queue --
please read

Dear Kenneth:

The movie

Blue Oyster Cult: Live 1976

has been removed from your Netflix Rental Queue. Unfortunately,
we will no longer offer it for rental on our web site.

We realize this is disappointing and want to reassure you
that we only remove movies in unusual circumstances.

We apologize for the inconvenience and hope you find
many other movies to enjoy on our web site.

Thank you,

The Netflix Team

================
Customer Service
================

If you have any questions, please visit Customer Service at
http://www.netflix.com/CustomerService

Your Account Corner

Your Account - http://www.netflix.com/YourAccount
Recommendations - http://www.netflix.com/RecommendationsHome