Brain, HW, BRAIN, We need your help!! re: 'Festival of Sails' 7/6/03

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Wed May 28 17:16:04 EDT 2003

We're glad to be playing at The Festival of Sails (see
http://www.keyportonline.com) Look at 'Events',
however the time slot has become a big issue for people who want to come to
this show, especially NYC area folks. We are set to play on Sunday, July 6th
at 11 AM.

We need your help, by simply sending an e-mail to events at allenconsulting.com

subject: One Eyed Bishops 'Attention Cathy Armstrong'

We are of the mind that if enough people do this, ( whether they are
actually attending or not) we have a good chance of moving to the afternoon
or evening, therefore giving more people the opportunity top check it out.

complete gig listings at: http://theoneeyedbishops.iuma.com

Thanks and hope to see some of you at the shows!

Mike Burro