HW: Another tour I survived...

Steve Youles youless at LVCM.COM
Thu May 29 02:21:23 EDT 2003

Well said Bernhard, I have to agree.  This is the best review of the tour
I've seen, though Jon Jarrett's Cambridge gig review was also
*excellent* ...Nick's review liveth for evermore (well, within the
limitations of this most transient of media) at:

http://www.starfarer.net/tourreview2.html

Anyone have any photos from the tour they'd like to see posted?

Cheers

Steve