Re:       Re: HW: Another tour I survived...

Eli Friedman EliPXR5 at AOL.COM
Thu May 29 10:19:13 EDT 2003

I too really enjoyed the tour reports   that have been posted over the last
week or so, and Nick's was particularly good in conveying the "vibe" of the
tour. With the current ban on taping these little reports from the road are the
closest thing to the current live experience that overseas fans can get, and so
they are very appreciated. Thanks all. Yours, Eli Friedman