Can live album

Ductor, Dan [NEUUS] DDUCTOR at NEUUS.JNJ.COM
Thu May 29 16:59:28 EDT 2003

Here is some info about the release:

http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&uid=MISS70305151246&sql=Akmbyxdyb4o
ld

Dan

 -----Original Message-----
From:   Nick Medford [mailto:nickmedford at HOTMAIL.COM]
Sent:   Thursday, May 29, 2003 1:46 PM
To:     BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject:        OFF: Can live album

Being currently resident in the US (Connecticut) I missed the HW tour, but
consoled myself with a trip to NY at the weekend where I spent many hours
rummaging around the plethora of used CD stores in the Village. I came
across a Can live album I've never seen before: titled "Mother Sky", can't
remember the whole tracklist but it does contain that track, think "Bring
Me Coffee or Tea" was there too, I forget the rest. Sleeve says it was
recorded live March 1971. Didn't buy it but I might if anyone can tell me
more about it... is it a legit release or a boot?? How's the sound? Etc etc.

Still on the subject of Can, I picked up the "Cannibalism III" comp of Can
members' solo recordings recently... it's bloody awful!! Really jaw-
droppingly bad cheesy lounge-jazz... I challenge anyone to defend it!

Nick