OFF: Aural Innovations: October 2003 Issue Online + New Radio Shows

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sat Nov 1 21:22:13 EST 2003

http://Aural-Innovations.com

OCTOBER 2003 ISSUE + NEW RADIO SHOWS

The October 2003 issue (#25) of Aural Innovations: The Global Source For
SpaceRock Exploration is now online. Aural Innovations covers Space Rock,
Psychedelia, Electronic music, plus the more eclectic forms of Progressive
rock and Jazz. See the index of this issue's contents below. This issue
brings together all the reviews and articles that appeared on the What's New
page in the past quarter.

The October 2003 issue of Aural Innovations includes:

Eric Wallack reviews and interview
Hawkfest 2003 coverage and photo gallery
Finkenbach 2003 coverage and photo gallery
Fuzzfest II coverage
Sulphur Sonic Festival 2003 coverage
Woronzow ?Summer Pudding' 2003 coverage and photo gallery
Riffs That Rocked The Galaxy
Raymond Franks: 1957-2003 (Obituary + music reviews)
Nostra-Rogus: Shaman Of The Vacuum Goddess
Live Recordings and Shows
Recent Releases from Strange Attractors Audio House
Recent Releases from Camera Obscura
Recent Releases from Ektro Records
Releases from Sireena Records
Recent Releases from HalTapes
Releases from Owl Head Man Music
Recent Releases from Circumvention Music
Releases from Intangible Cat
Recent Releases from IMCR Records
Releases from Musea/Gazul
Recent Releases from Magna Carta
And loads of reviews!!!

You can go directly to the new issue at:
http://aural-innovations.com/issues/issue25/issue25.html

MAIL ORDER: I'm trimming the fat from the mail order catalog, which means
there's lots of great stuff that hasn't been selling so I'm offering them at
clearance prices. Great prices on music by Spacehead, ST 37, Escapade, Judge
Trev, Heavy Liquid, Mushroom, W.O.O. Revelator, World Of Tomorrow, Joseph
Benzola and more. I also lowered the prices on items already on the
clearance page so look them over and take a chance on something different at
cheap prices. Go to our catalog page and click the Clearance Sale link:
http://aural-innovations.com/mailord/mailord.html

New Aural Innovations Radio Show. You can go directly to the Radio Shows
page at http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio show #91: General Playlist

Marcel van Dam - "Space Church" (unreleased)
Drunken Gunmen - "We Are Visitors To Your Galaxy" (from Deep Space, Distant
Future)
Alpha Omega - "The Eye Trilogy" (from Live At Australis 2002)
Cyrille Verdeaux - "Claire de Lune" (from Nocturnes Digitales)
When - "The Greatest Sorrow On Earth" (from The Lobster Boys)
Sun Zoom Spark - "Seventh Space Dream This Week" (from Electricity)
Majik Cat - untitled (from Live at the Horseshoe)
Cul de Sac - "First Victim" (from The Strangler's Wife)
Widescope - "Camel Race" (from Shouting In The Desert)
Gavan Kearney - "Innerspaceage" (from 3-song CDEP)
Blue Drift - "The Eighth Room" (from Cobalt Coast)
The Spacious Mind - "Sunchild" (from Cosmic Minds At Play)

All the above can be found by setting your vessel's controls for
http://Aural-Innovations.com