Pissed warblings

Richard Lockwood rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK
Sat Nov 1 22:52:37 EST 2003

Hi all,  I'm very drunk again.

Back after two weeks in Tennessee (y'all)

Despite there being two kinds of music I really hate (Country *and*
Western), I managed to rock out like a ba*tard at a a couple of pub gigs in
Nashville.

Anyway, I'm off to buy a banjo.  (After the guys in the instrument shop in
Dollywood let me let rip on a Mandolin, I'll never be allowed near one of
those b***ards ever again.)  I suppose that's what you get for tuning your
instrument to the same as a violin, and letting an Albert Hall fiddler turn
up...

Anyway, y'all (y'all)

See y'all soon...

(I did manage to Cheers,