HW: CotBS DVD

CWarburton at OAG.COM CWarburton at OAG.COM
Mon Nov 3 09:18:59 EST 2003

Forgive me if this turns out to be a rehash, but...

Got said DVD on Saturday (thanx Helen) - and quite enjoyed it, never having
seen the Hawks perform this show, but what's with the sound? The overall
quality ain't to bad, but I only got slightly more than f*ck-all out of the
left hand channel except on the "Needle Gun Promo" which promptly blew me
off my bean-bag with the sudden arrival of said channel at full whack.
Anybody else found this?

Cheers
ChrisW