HW:Daze of the Underground

SHLL (Scott Heller) shll at NOVONORDISK.COM
Tue Nov 4 05:09:04 EST 2003

Hej,

I just picked up this fantastic compilation CD at the Darxtar gig in
Helsinki! Yes... for those who remember the Swedish Space rock band
Darxtar, who produced 3 very Hawkwind inspired CDs before heading off in
their own unique direction, they are alive and playing well.

The compilation CD I was very surprised at some of the bands on it and
the over all great quality of the stuff. I would be curious to know
others opinions as well.

All Hawkwind fans should check out the track Freak Capital of the
Universe by the Norwegen band WE. Very Hawkwind inspired stuff.

www.werock.org

scott

ObCD- Dark Sun- Helsinki 10/30/03