[Hawkwind] Re: What A hawkfan listens to

Iain Ferguson iainferguson at AOL.COM
Thu Nov 6 04:28:23 EST 2003

Cracking band - Gotan Project are indeed French, they play Argentinian
Tango music with good dose of drums to keep you swinging.

I am also listening to Kings of Leon, Thrills, Sonics, The Kills, Yeah
yeah Yeahs, dreadzone, & show of hands

When it gets cold next week, it'll be accoustic guitar around the fire <G>

Hey Dr Brock, how about a solo accoustic CD please !!!!!

regards
Iain