HW: What a fan listens to

Pierluigi Fumi gg at NINJANET.COM
Thu Nov 6 09:50:30 EST 2003

SHLL wrote:

> The last cds that I have listened in the last two days:

in the last week i listened some new groups for me:
Enthroned, amsvartner, decapitated (ok ok always extreme metal),
monster magnet.
The ones that I listened because they're too cool: the Emperor split,
Excrementory Grindfuckers, Carpathian Forest (always metal), Motorhead
(No Sleep and Bastards are always in my player) and tons and tons and
tons of Warrior on the Edge of time (finally I got the turntable!!),
Hawklords (I've never listen to it before yesterday!!) and some EP.

bye!, gg

--
www.shapeless.it - italian metal webzine
www.iammol.com   - it.arti.musica.metal online