HW: What a fan listens to

Cliff & Pam Wheaton cwheaton at TRANSWESTTAXI.COM
Fri Nov 7 07:36:28 EST 2003

well, here's what's gonna be in the car today...can't resist!!
Solaris ...   Nostradamus, Book of Prophecy
Ayreon.... Into the Electric castle (2 disc)
Rush.... Grace Under Pressure
Jean-Michel Jarre...Live in Hongkong
Hawkwind....Warrior on the Edge of Time
Pink Floyd ... Wish You Were Here
Yes... Magnification
Ozric Tentacles.....Strangitude
Good stuff, all!!
Pam

--
        Pam Wheaton                    Cliff  Wheaton
   _____/----^---\____       The greatest tool for  world peace