Sad News (fwd)

Eric Siegerman erics at TELEPRES.COM
Fri Nov 7 14:48:15 EST 2003

Forwarded with permission...

----- End forwarded message -----

|-_|/  >   Eric Siegerman, Toronto, Ont.        erics at telepres.com
|  |  /
When I came back around from the dark side, there in front of me would
be the landing area where the crew was, and the Earth, all in the view
of my window. I couldn't help but think that there in front of me was
all of humanity, except me.
        - Michael Collins, Apollo 11 Command Module Pilot