OFF: KIlling Joke - possible good news out of the Milwaukee show disaster

Karen Kusic kkusic at EXECPC.COM
Mon Nov 10 01:08:28 EST 2003

Well ... the interview was taped today and is scheduled to air next
Saturday, Nov 15th on www.wmse.org between 4 and 6 pm central time.

The interview and music will be about an hour somewhere in that 2 hour window.

I'll post more specific links and interview stop/start times after the show
is aired and archived in .mp3 format for download from the web site. (The
station does also air live over the internet.)

If it gets bumped for some reason, it *will* be aired and this information
will be updated.

I posted the same introductory message to this post to the unofficial KJ
"The Gathering" board and got shit from a poster, Savatos!, that he was
tired about hearing about my 2 DJ friends that were at the Milwaukee show.

Supposedly "Mrs Coleman" is posting on that board but there's no guarantee
that it's really her.

I have the band's manager's phone # and will give him the details of the
interview to distribute as he sees fit as well.

Gee - I try to do something to help promote the band in a more positive
light after a bad concert performance and get hassled for it.

I think boc-l and the killing-joke.com forum is a bit more mature and will
appreciate what Jaz did have to say.