OFF: KIlling Joke - possible good news out of the Milwaukee show disaster

Eric Siegerman erics at TELEPRES.COM
Tue Nov 11 14:55:08 EST 2003

On Mon, Nov 10, 2003 at 01:08:28AM -0500, Karen Kusic wrote:
> Well ... the interview was taped today and is scheduled to air next
> Saturday, Nov 15th on www.wmse.org between 4 and 6 pm central time.

Which is 22:00 - 0:00 UTC.

|-_|/  >   Eric Siegerman, Toronto, Ont.        erics at telepres.com
|  |  /
When I came back around from the dark side, there in front of me would
be the landing area where the crew was, and the Earth, all in the view
of my window. I couldn't help but think that there in front of me was
all of humanity, except me.
        - Michael Collins, Apollo 11 Command Module Pilot