[HW] Astoria Xmas-Gig Hotels

Arin Komins akomins at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU
Wed Nov 12 16:11:47 EST 2003

On Wed, 12 Nov 2003, Denis Regenbrecht wrote:

:Subject: [HW] Astoria Xmas-Gig Hotels
:
:Hiya,
:
:As many of the BOClers will be going to this year's Xmas-Gig, the
:non-London list-folks have to stay at a hotel, of course.
:Has any booked a hotel yet? Will there be some centralized booking efforts
:like in the last years?
:

Well, I handled the bookings over the last couple of years, and
unfortunately, I cannot go this year :-( :-(

As I can't go, I'd rather not handle all the hotel bookings, as it really
needs someone to be inhouse :-(

Hopefully, I can do it all again next year (if there is an xmas gig next
year, of course ;-) )

Arin
Arin Komins                                   akomins at uchicago.edu
Manager of Web Systems Architecture
University of Chicago/ENSS/NSIT                 tel: (773)834-4087
1155 E. 60th St. #302B Chicago, IL 60637        fax: (773)702-0559