HW:Questions and answers

Stephe Lindas lindas1 at ADELPHIA.NET
Fri Nov 14 09:06:55 EST 2003

Hi Kris, Any chance of the full Hawkfest 02 being released. The quality on
the comp is brilliant. Cheers Stephe
----- Original Message -----
From: "Hawkwind" <boclist at HWIND.GLOBALNET.CO.UK>
To: <BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET>
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2003 7:12 AM
Subject: HW:Questions and answers

Hello folks!

The album is finished and sounds great. the cover is being done at the
moment  so I am not quite sure of the intended release date.

The Newcastle DVD will not be released till January

The new single will be out in Jan, but will be promoted on radio etc from
next month, so keep your ears open!

We are working on Hawkfest 2003 DVD at the moment. We have about 18 hours of
footage and need to get it down to about 6! Some really nice stuff though.

The Hawkfest 2002 cd will be available soon with a new cover.

Listen out on Planet Rock for a special show with Dave interview and
Hawkwind music. Not sure when its scheduled for, but should be soon!

Any more questions?  :-)

Kris

.