HW:Questions and answers

Hawkwind boclist at HWIND.GLOBALNET.CO.UK
Sat Nov 15 11:40:05 EST 2003

Hello Iain,

Sorry its taken so long to reply, just after I invited questions, our
computer crashed........

The single is a new version of Spirit of the Age with special guests (with a
live version and studio version) and "b" track Angela Android.

Unfortunately Arthur cannot appear at the Astoria show as he flies out to
USA on 19th Dec. He says that he would have loved to have done
it..........just bad timing I'm afraid.

He will appear again sometime soon :-)

Kris