HW:Questions and answers

Hawkwind boclist at HWIND.GLOBALNET.CO.UK
Sat Nov 15 12:14:22 EST 2003

Hi EricThere are plans to release this as a DVD, but we have only just started to edit it. Should not be too long now!Too much to do, too few people doing it :-)Kris
Hi, Kris.

On Fri, Nov 14, 2003 at 12:12:53PM -0000, Hawkwind wrote:
> Any more questions?  :-)

Yeah, actually :-)

The web site mentions plans to release the Walthamstow 2002
Xmas-party gig.  Is that still in the works?  (I'm eagerly
looking forward to a CD from a gig I was actually at, you see ...
I'm looking forward to the Newcastle DVD too, but alas, that was
the only gig on that tour that I missed.)

--

|  | /\
|-_|/  >   Eric Siegerman, Toronto, Ont.        erics at telepres.com
|  |  /
When I came back around from the dark side, there in front of me would
be the landing area where the crew was, and the Earth, all in the view
of my window. I couldn't help but think that there in front of me was
all of humanity, except me.
        - Michael Collins, Apollo 11 Command Module Pilot

Please note that this electronic mail system is not intended to form any legal contract or binding agreement. This is for information purposes only. Please also note that this message should not be interpreted as any form of valid information. You use the information contained in this message at your own risk.