HW: Updates and Teazers

Sun Nov 16 12:47:31 EST 2003

On Tue, 9 Sep 2003, Colm McWilliams wrote:

> I cant see why they dont just tell us who this band is or if they cant cos
> it hasnt been finalised yet not say anything at all till it has.
>
> Also when they say a well known American psychedelic band do they mean well
> known within our circles only or well known outside our circles?

        <snip>

> > Rik lets out...
> >
> > >We are not now doing an Autumn tour, as we have the opportunity
> > >to tour with a very well known American psychedelic band in the
> > >spring, with the possibility of producing a joint live CD with
> > >them.... More info to come on this as soon as things are firmed up !!!

        Amid the flurry of other news, this seems to have got lost... Has
it foundered as a plan, and been consigned with the other half-baked ones,
or what? Yours, always gotta be sceptical about something,
                                                           Jon

P. S. I'll be at the Christmas gig anyway money permitting; sadly I don't
know that it's going to permit, however...

ObCD: Jimi Hendrix - _Blue Wild Angel: live at the Isle of Wight_
--
                Jonathan Jarrett, Birkbeck College, London
    jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk/ejarr01 at students.bbk.ac.uk
  "As much as the vision of the blind man improves with the rising sun,
       So too does the intelligence of the fool after good advice."
       (Bishop Theodulf of Orleans, late-eight/early-ninth century)