SLOTERDIJK & One Eyed Bishops sale price cds on Ebay/ gig announcement

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Sun Nov 16 18:59:07 EST 2003

Hello friends,
Many of you have supported Sloterdijk & The One Eyed Bishops and for this I
thank you very much.
For this reason, I'd like to call to your attention, that we have slashed
prices on some of our cd offerings on ebay. We have several titles beginning
at $1.99, including our show from Hawkfest 2002, our collaboration with
'Thom The World Poet', from Strange Daze 1999 ( Nelson Ledges, Ohio), and
more. We are also offering a 'Buy it Now' option on the recent Hawkwind
tribute double CD, 'Daze of The Underground' for $12.99 plus shipping &
handling.

Additionally, we have just released 'The Wrong Way Inn', Amityville, Long
Island, New York 8/25/01
You can see the track listings and info on the ebay listing. If you are
looking to purchase this disc for your collection and you don't win the
current auction, don't worry, because we will be offering it on a continuous
basis, until everyone who wants one obtains it. This will be the first in a
series of live shows we plan on making available over the next months.

Just go to http://www.ebay.com and search for Sloterdijk, The One Eyed
Bishops or One Eyed Bishops.
You can also find them cross listed under Hawkwind.

The One Eyed Bishops will be appearing at 'The Geraldine Clinton Little
Theater', Wednesday December 3rd, 2003 on the campus of Burlington County
College ( Parker Center Building ). There will be various other acts
performing as well and the event offically runs from 7-10 PM, however The
OEBs will take the stage between 8:00-8:30 PM.

The performance is FREE & there will also be FREE FOOD and FREE
non-alcoholic beverages, so why not drop by.

We will be playing all new material including several numbers popularized by
Eric Burdon & The Animals.

For directions you can contact:
Jesan Sorella
Literary Club President
609-894-9311 extension 7510
e-mail to: cross109_ at excite.com

or check out the BCC website at: http://www.bcc.edu

Hope to see some of you there!!!! Cheers! Mike Burro