OFF: Aural Innovations: New Reviews, Interviews, and Radio Shows

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sun Nov 23 10:02:06 EST 2003

http://Aural-Innovations.com

Announcements (November 23, 2003): We've just uploaded new interviews and
reviews, plus new radio shows from Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio, The
Atomic Bongload and The Electronic Cottage.

We've got interviews with Man In Space and Frank Gingeleit, a photo gallery
from the 2003 Spacerock Con in Cullman, Alabama, lots of live reviews, and
CD reviews of AcidGuitarKing, Primordial Undermind, Steven R. Smith, Census
Of Hallucinations, When's The Future, Elscientisto, The Psychedelic
Breakfast, Daniel Patrick Quinn, Depressive Art, Black Sun, UFO Jim, and
Upstate. Access all the new reviews from our What's New page at
http://www.aural-innovations.com/main/whatsnew.html

You can go directly to the Radio Shows page at
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

Aural Innovations Radio show #92: General Playlist

When's The Future - "Psilocybe Astral Glide" (from Then)
Census Of Hallucinations - "Feel It" (from The 8th Dwarf)
Man In Space - "Bombdreaming" (from For Medicinal Use Only)
Loopian Zu - "Dwelling" (from Submerged)
Shiva Shakti - "Dolphin Dreaming" (from Cosmic Surfer)
Saturnia - "Omnia" (from Hydrophonic Gardening)
Unlimbo - "FlyFishLive" (from Unlimbits)
David Unlimbo - "Dreamery" (from Celestial Mechanic)
Linus Pauling Quartet - "Drunkest Man" (from C6H8O6)
Terry Munday - "The Liberty Project" (from The Liberty Project)
Robbie Rox & The Monster Horn Band - "And The Alien Twitched" (from Earl
Owns The World)

The Atomic Bongload show #3: General Playlist (Stoner/Heavy Rock show)

Linus Pauling Quartet - "Switzer" (from C6H8O6)
Pilotos - "Head Trip" (from Powers Of Evil)
Nothing 2 Declare - "Ranvier" (from As We Are)
Comets On Fire - "Let's Take It All" (from Comets On Fire)
Nebula - "Full Throttle" (from Dos Eps)
The Hidden Hand - "The Hidden Hand [theme]" (from Divine Propaganda)
AcidGuitarKing - "Junkie Parade" (from Savage Saint II)
Faster Disaster - "Desert Freaks" (from Exploding Head Phenomenon)
I Decline - "Skeleton Dance" (from The Ides Of Riffdom)
SOS - "Foolproof" (from SOS)
Pentagram - "Sub-Basement" (from Sub-Basement)
Trigon - "Peitscht das Kamel" (from Live at Burg Herzberg 2003)

The Electronic Cottage show #3: Frank Gingeleit Special

Frank Gingeleit is a German musician whose music has an electronic sound and
feel, even when it's produced exclusively with non-electronic
instrumentation. Each of Frank's four CD's to date has covered different
ground, from avant-garde explorations, cosmic space, avant-pop and rock. For
more information you can visit Frank's web site at http://frankgingeleit.de.

"Chinese Cosmology" (from Megalopolis)
"Abstract Jazz" (from Nightmares & Escapades)
"Toy Island - Part One" (from Toy Island)
"Adjust Your Clock" (from Megalopolis)
"Love And Reality" (from Lost In The Deep Blue)
"...Everest!... And Then?" (from Nightmares & Escapades)
"Some Kind Of Cello Sonata In E Maj" (from Lost In The Deep Blue)
"Hot Socks" (from Toy Island)
"Bad State Of Mind" (from Megalopolis)
"X-tra-Terrestial Language Studies" (from Nightmares & Escapades)
"Lost In The Deep Blue" (from Lost In The Deep Blue)
"Free And Easy" (from Toy Island)

http://Aural-Innovations.com