Great Hubble telescope pics site

Karen Kusic kkusic at EXECPC.COM
Sun Nov 23 14:05:24 EST 2003

Glad you enjoyed them!  I'm always interested in reading and searching for
new space/science/tech news but think I found this from an Australian site
since I was looking for info on the sad news that two of the crew of the
truck shipping all of Killing Joke's equipment were killed in a head on
collision while driving from Brisbane to Melbourne.  Appears to be true.

So ... I don't know exactly where I saw the Hubble link as a side link but
I'm glad I did!

Ah ha!  It looks like I found it at:
http://news.com.au/mm/

That must be it since the only info KJ fans could find online _possibly_
regarding the accident yesterday so far was this link:
http://news.com.au/common/story_page/0,4057,7944805%255E1702,00.html

Yup - http://news.com.au/ and then

multimedia section
http://news.com.au/mm/

The Hubble pics are really amazing and inspiring.

Karen