HW:Acid Daze volume 1

John Majka jmajk at INDY.RR.COM
Tue Nov 25 06:47:38 EST 2003

Strange how some records can be nearly impossible to find and then out of
the blue they turn up in droves.  In the mythical days before the internet
and Ebay really took off, it could be quite a hunt, even for records that
one would think would be readily available.  I spent almost 8 years trying
to get a copy of "Church of Hawkwind" with the booklet!
John Majka
jmajk at indy.rr.com

Hello all,

Everybody's always talking about rare prices for "Warriors" and "sonic
attack one-sided singles" etc.,but try to get your hands on a "Acid Daze
Volume One".I've been for 7 or 8 years and finally got luck for ony £0.99
(cost me much more to get it here)
So it isn't the pricy records that are the hardest to get.
(also try to get your hands on a Cavert "Hype" with the book!)

greetings
filip