HW:Acid Daze volume 1

eddie jobson eddiejobson at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 25 17:40:44 EST 2003

And you try and find a Glastonbury Fayre triple vinyl with the pyramid! I've
got it without and since the introduction of CD's, albums like this and
greasy truckers seem to have gone down in price. Incidentally on the
original Silver Machine without Lemmy singing, Calvert does the main vocals,
but someone is singing in the background (which sounds like different
words), any idea who and what is being sung?

Eddie.