HW:Acid Daze volume 1

Dave Law dplaw at IC24.NET
Wed Nov 26 17:07:23 EST 2003

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 22:40:44 +0000, eddie jobson <eddiejobson at HOTMAIL.COM>
wrote:

>And you try and find a Glastonbury Fayre triple vinyl with the pyramid!
I've
>got it without and since the introduction of CD's, albums like this and
>greasy truckers seem to have gone down in price. Incidentally on the
>original Silver Machine without Lemmy singing, Calvert does the main
vocals,
>but someone is singing in the background (which sounds like different
>words), any idea who and what is being sung?
>
>Eddie.

with regards to backing vocals on silver machine, i have in fromt of me a
Trev Hughes "Hawkfrendz" newsletter from January 91 (no not april!) and in
it is an open letter from a Lori Pompan who at the time was manager of
former Pink Fairy Twink, according to this and i quote -
"did you know that Twink was on Silver Machine on backing vocals"
ones to assume this to be genuine, so could this solve the mystery?
regards
dave