From Hawkwind

Arjan Hulsebos arjanh at WOLFPACK.NL
Fri Nov 28 03:45:33 EST 2003

I'm interested. I presume you'll keep us up-to-date in BOC-L.

What will be the quality be of the live recordings, tho?

Gr,

Arjan Hulsebos

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List
[mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET]Namens Colin J Allen
Verzonden: Thursday, November 27, 2003 11:00 PM
Aan: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Onderwerp: HW: From Hawkwind

Special Announcement!

Hawkwind announce the arrival of the Collectors’ Club.

This is a new idea from Hawkwind for the fans; the concept is as follows:

• Every year we will send you 6 live recordings (one every two months)

• Each release will be a pressed CD (not a CDR) with a jewel case and
colour covers

• Each release will be unique to the Collectors’ Club and will not be
available anywhere else.

So, what will this cost?

• UK £80.00 per year, overseas £85.00 per year.

However, we can only do this if a minimum of 500 people sign up.

We are not asking for payment at the moment, but would like to know how
many of you would like to sign up for the Collectors’ Club.  Please send
confirmation of your interest to:

colin at callen18.freeserve.co.uk

or, if you do not have e-mail, write to us at:

Collectors’ Club
PO Box 28
Honiton
East Devon