HW: From Hawkwind

Colin J Allen colin at CALLEN18.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Sat Nov 29 08:24:03 EST 2003

Hi Eric,

As wide a range as we can manage (there may be problems getting agreement
from an ex-member for some tours.

Request away; if we have it we will do it.

Regards,

Colin

Please note that this electronic mail system is not intended to form any
legal contract or binding agreement. This is for information purposes only.
Please also note that this message should not be interpreted as any form of
valid information. You use the information contained in this message at your
own risk.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Eric Siegerman" <erics at TELEPRES.COM>
To: <BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET>
Sent: Friday, November 28, 2003 12:36 AM
Subject: Re: HW: From Hawkwind

On Thu, Nov 27, 2003 at 04:59:57PM -0500, Colin J Allen wrote:
> . Every year we will send you 6 live recordings (one every two months)

Sounds intriguing!  A couple of questions:
  - Will these all be from recent (at time of release) gigs, or
    covering the entire history of the band?

  - Will you consider taking requests?

Thanks.

|-_|/  >   Eric Siegerman, Toronto, Ont.        erics at telepres.com
|  |  /
It must be said that they would have sounded better if the singer
wouldn't throw his fellow band members to the ground and toss the
drum kit around during songs.
        - Patrick Lenneau