HW: From Hawkwind

David Blair drb.serendipity at DSL.PIPEX.COM
Sat Nov 29 16:39:55 EST 2003

In article <LISTSERV%2003112716595755 at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET>, Colin J
Allen <colin at CALLEN18.FREESERVE.CO.UK> writes
>Special Announcement!
>
>Hawkwind announce the arrival of the Collectors’ Club.
>
>This is a new idea from Hawkwind for the fans; the concept is as follows:
>
>• Every year we will send you 6 live recordings (one every two months)

Will there be any element of choice, or  will it only be pre-
determined/scheduled releases? That's one thing I don't like about a lot
of book/music clubs - having to take/buy something at a set interval
even if it's not something you want. For instance, I probably wouldn't
want any that are already covered by a good live release (Such as the
collectors series '82, Live Chronicles), most tours I'd only want one
recording from (Unless there's a gig I was at, like my first one -
Newcastle '76), and some (84 springs to mind) I wouldn't want at all.

>• Each release will be a pressed CD (not a CDR) with a jewel case and
>colour covers

_A_ CD? Will these be full gigs?

--
David Blair