HW:Questions and answers

David Blair drb.serendipity at DSL.PIPEX.COM
Sat Nov 29 16:47:40 EST 2003

In article <00ff01c3aaa8$a4adff40$b8acbd50 at default>, Hawkwind <boclist at H
WIND.GLOBALNET.CO.UK> writes
>Hello folks!
>
>The album is finished and sounds great. the cover is being done at the moment
>so I am not quite sure of the intended release date.
>
>The Newcastle DVD will not be released till January

What's the sound quality like? Where we were sitting (Just to the left
of the mixing desk), the keyboards were completely inaudible all the way
through the set, and Huw's guitar was a bit too audible (He didn't seem
fit to play that night)

Is there any messing about with the video? That's one thing I hate about
the COTBS video, I want to see a HW gig, not video fades/effects)

--
David Blair