A fan - Jello Biafra

Alastair alastair_sumner at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 1 12:23:05 EDT 2003

I just found out Jello Biafra is playing in London tomorrow night and doing
a European tour.

I also did a little search on Google for Jello Biafra/Hawkwind connections
and I found this on Disinformation's website but the link from their page
is now dead:

http://www.disinfo.com/archive/pages/dossier/id198/pg1/

'Jello Biafra On Robert Calvert
Jello Biafra offers his thoughts on Hawkwind member Robert Calvert's
campaign to expose corporate corruption and fight censorship. Valuable for
exploring influences on Biafra's life.'

Alastair.