P/Age news?

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Thu Oct 2 05:52:24 EDT 2003

>It points to Knut Gerwers's defunct site, "Spirit of the P/Age".
>Wasn't there a plan afoot to revive that?  Any news?

I haven't heard from Knut in a long time. He had told me that he didn't want
to bring the page back until he could finish updating it, but the demands on
his time has been his involvement in theater. So my offer to house the site
still stands but the ball is in Knut's court to get it to me. He did seem
excited about it.

Jerry