OFF: Magic Carpathians US Tour?

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Thu Oct 2 20:36:23 EDT 2003

I just picked up the weekly about town paper Columbus (Ohio) Alive and see
an ad for some band tomorrow night, including an addendum mentioning opening
"Polish duo Magic Carpathians". Does anyone know that they're touring right
now? I thought I had seen somewhere that they'd cancelled the US tour. I
should also mention, for Keith's benefit (or laughs), that it's Andyman's
Treehouse they're scheduled at. VEEEERY small backwater dive (with a REAL
tree in it!!).

Jerry