Very Interesting Amazon Links ;-)

Fri Oct 3 17:31:02 EDT 2003

On Thu, 17 Jul 2003, Colm McWilliams wrote:

> very interesting.....
>
> how comes there has been no news from the hawkwind camp about this?
>
> i wonder if they will be remasted with additional tracks and artwork?

        Looks like another case of the information getting out before the
project was ready to roll I guess, like enough others that we've seen
now. I'd guess the rereleases couldn't be cleared with EMI to come out on
Voiceprint (though why Rob Ayling should think they were is another
question; I suppose someone must have misinformed him) but the Oxford 1978
one perplexes me. This must be the gig from which the `Motorway City' on
_Family Tree_ comes, I'm assuming, so I can't see how the copyright would
be unavailable as it's already been used by Voiceprint. I can't see how
anyone but Dave could can that one. And I can't see why he
would. Confused. Yours,
                        Jon (reading but rarely writing)

ObCD: Maruta Kommand - _Holocaust Rites_
--
          "If you are rich, throw away your documents.
        If you are poor, do so also." (Egyptian proverb)