Very Interesting Amazon Links ;-)

Eric Siegerman erics at TELEPRES.COM
Fri Oct 3 19:29:31 EDT 2003

This could be far less interesting than it seems (both by Colin's
definition of the word, and by ours :-).  Amazon also sells, or
at least brokers sales of, used CDs; the "please check back"
could just mean, "in case a used one becomes available".

|-_|/  >   Eric Siegerman, Toronto, Ont.        erics at telepres.com
|  |  /
When I came back around from the dark side, there in front of me would
be the landing area where the crew was, and the Earth, all in the view
of my window. I couldn't help but think that there in front of me was
all of humanity, except me.
        - Michael Collins, Apollo 11 Command Module Pilot