OFF: Decent priced shops in UK for DVDs & CDs??

William Duffy xl5 at IINET.NET.AU
Tue Oct 7 01:14:32 EDT 2003

Hi all

Hope you don't mind me posting this here, but maybe some UK people may
be able to give me some info.

I'm in Australia, & my mum's currently in Scotland on holidays. Does
anyone know of any shops (maybe in Glasgow?) that sell DVDs & CDs at a
reasonable price? Not just music related ones either.

There's a few things I'm after, & most shops here that sell those
things, particularly DVDs, tend to put a high variation on the costs.
As my mother isn't really up on all that, I'd hate for her to spend too
much on an item in one shop, when it might be cheaper round the corner.

Bye for now
William