OFF: Decent priced shops in UK for DVDs & CDs??

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Tue Oct 7 07:04:33 EDT 2003

William Duffy writes:

> Hi all
>
> Hope you don't mind me posting this here, but maybe some UK people may
> be able to give me some info.
>
> I'm in Australia, & my mum's currently in Scotland on holidays. Does
> anyone know of any shops (maybe in Glasgow?) that sell DVDs & CDs at a
> reasonable price? Not just music related ones either.

Fopp seem to have a good reputation around here. Dunno if they have
sjops in Glasgow but there's one on Cockburn (that's pronounced Coe-burn
rather than as some sort of venereal disease) Street, which is just of
our main street: Princes Street.

Cheers

FoFP