HW: MQB Online

DRider Farflung at COMCAST.NET
Wed Oct 8 18:41:09 EDT 2003

Hey Now!

Hardy asked me to spread the word  ")

www.mrquimbysbeard.com is now online

Mr. Quimby's Beard are pleased to announce the official launch of
www.mrquimbysbeard.com Although there are still some things needing to be
added to complete the site, most of the planned sections are now in place.
We are hoping to have a 100% fully operational site up and running very
soon. In the mean time, come and visit see what you think, you may be
pleasantly surprised.

Let me know what you think, feedback is always appreciated.

Hardy

Here's what's already up and running :

Past Events : The beginnings of a full documentation (including photos, set
lists, etc) of every past MQB gig.

Future Projects Section : With details of all future events, such as
releases and gigs. Including some short (approx. 3 minutes long) sound clips
from the next studio album.

Sound Files : Sample mp3s (full songs) and real audio files (full albums)
for every Mr. Quimby's Beard album

Full Rm. Quimby's Beard Discography : Including full sleeve notes.

Merchandise : Buy Albums and T-shirts directly from this site. We've always
relied on a 3rd party in the past, but (via paypal) we are now able to
accept orders from anywhere in the world.

Lyrics section : Containing lyrics for every released MQB song.

Biography : A not so brief history of Mr. Quimby's Beard.

Reviews & Interviews section : Read what others have wrote about Mr.
Quimby's Beards albums and shows.

Links section : Links to bands, labels, zines etc.

Guestbook : Have your say. Leave a comment in our guest book.

Contact us : Make contact with either the band or the webmaster.