NIK wth Space Seed MOJO Club Baltimore 10/4

Reptoid prabbit at GOWEBWAY.COM
Thu Oct 9 10:37:20 EDT 2003

Glad that you had a good time at the gig Bill.  Thanks for making the trip.

<<<Forgot the name of the 1st band

Cotton & Billawtm (with heavy friendz Nik, Anton St. John/John Stanton,
and the Subliminator [from Spaceseed])

<<<Children of the Sun...very heavy version
Orgonne Accumulator
Ejection
Brainstorm
Master of the universe
Shouldn't do that (Killer version)
Silver Machine
theme from Pink Panther
In the Mood
Tequila

We also did The Right Stuff and Sonic Attack.  The opening (Spaceseed)
number was Space Zombies.
Also, Shouldn't Do That was actually Opa-Loka.  I would occasionally throw
in the bass riff from Shoudn't Do That as we were playing it and after
hearing it, Nik jumped right in and started singing it...
We had a lot of fun playing and the crowd was great!  Thanks to Andy at
the Mojo.

John Stanton