HW: Hawkfest, public transportation

Fri Oct 10 12:03:32 EDT 2003

On Thu, 31 Jul 2003, M Holmes wrote:

> If we had a government that could make the trains run on time, we
> wouldn't be allowed rock festivals anyway.

        Shurely "if the population thought trains running on time were
more important than rock festivals their spending patterns would reflect
this and we'd have working trains instead of rock festivals all the bloody
time"? Jon

--
          "If you are rich, throw away your documents.
        If you are poor, do so also." (Egyptian proverb)