OFF: Aural Innovations Radio: New Space Rock & Alchemical Radio shows

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sun Oct 12 08:59:39 EDT 2003

http://Aural-Innovations.com

Announcements (October 12, 2003): We've just uploaded new shows from Aural
Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #89), and Alchemical Radio (show #48).
You can go directly to the Radio Shows page at
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

We'll have a whole bunch of new REVIEWS next week.

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #89)

Soma - "Being" (from Epsilon)
SummerRain - "Alpha=138" (from Out Of Chaos...The Sublime (Redux) )
Helios Creed - "The Eagle" (from On The Dark Side Of The Sun)
Machine Love - "Mr. Flux (from Skywatcher's Diary)
Mandra Gora Lightshow Society - "Betty Day" (from Space Rave)
Aska Temple - "The Door Into Summer" (from The Door Into Summer)
Root Deco - "Bluesday" (from Dragon Rings A Bell)
The Lords Of True Slack - "Wrong Turn At Bombay" (from Falling On Scissors)
Thebrotheregg - "A Little Known Fact" (from 1090 Club)
The Spacious Mind - "The Drifter" (from Reality D Blipcrotch)

Alchemical Radio (show #48)

Alchemical Radio is produced by our friends Terri~B and The Reverend Rabbit
from the Stone Premonitions label and features some of the best Psychedelia,
Progressive Rock, Metal, and adventurous Pop that the underground has to
offer. Visit the Stone Premonitions web site at
http://aural-innovations.com/stonepremonitions.

Gamma Ray - New World Order
Lope - O'Riordan
Purple Overdose - I Transmit
Dave Dill - The Middle
Judge Trev - Tremblin' Hand
Space Mirrors - It's Cold Today In Underworld
Bopp - Keating's Hop
Patrick Porter - Free Kittens
Seth Osburn - Dissolution
Jelinek Horst Attila - Guitar Hunter