hawk-Vind . KoM - ooohs a cheeky boy den?

Michael Blackman michael_1968 at OZEMAIL.COM.AU
Sun Oct 12 18:07:54 EDT 2003

hey man - I',m getting olderer and greyer and gradually balder awaiting all the cool update schhtuuuufff for the HawkVind.KoM

wasn't there going to be an online order page and theres still the uncompleted video section and what about the download section for passport people and I seem to recall an imminent installment of the online Hawkwind virtual concert full immersion VR software complete with large breasted groupie chick audience mode option.  (now theres an audience you'd be happy to be crushed in)
wait.....
no....... the VR software I heard about in my recent time travel trip 100 years into the future.  Come to think of it all those updates were still pending even then - thus this letter.

lets all send a fiver in to get the HawkVinD dOt Kom site happenin ehhhhh?