Killing Joke

Karen Kusic kkusic at EXECPC.COM
Mon Oct 13 23:20:44 EDT 2003

Thanks for that great original post Nick!

I'll be at the Milwaukee, WI show Sunday, Nov 2nd.  Have seen KJ once before
and they were incredible.  Can't wait to experience them again!  Haven't
seen my favorite track, "Dark Forces", from the new album on any setlists.
Bummer.  Oh well, it's still all good.

I still have an extra ticket for the show ... it's a long story ...

Looking for a "bodyguard" since the venue isn't in the safest part of town.
 Will just have to pay for premium parking or take a cab.  Guys have it so
much easier getting to gigs.

Have any of you, Nick, Stephe, ... been able to register on the unofficial
http://www.killing-joke.com site for the message boards?  I can't and
haven't heard back from the webmaster yet.  Sheesh.

Oh well ... on to the show!

For anyone else who sees them, keep reporting in on the setlists.

Thanks,

Karen