Hawkwind dreams

Nick Lee nick.lee2 at VIRGIN.NET
Tue Oct 14 14:56:52 EDT 2003

Must've been too long since your last gig...
You should get yourself down to Exeter, I hear Trev has a big Hawkfendz
exhibit planned, loads of rare stuff...

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET]
On Behalf Of M Holmes
Sent: 14 October 2003 19:40
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Hawkwind dreams

Does anyone else get these? I get a few where I can remember the
setlist.

Lately I've even had my first Hawkwind nightmares.  In one I was
chatting to Dave and he was explaining as how he'd joined this other
band.  Last night I was at some sort of fan display outside a Hawkwind
gig and Nick Lee kept pointing out all these rare Hawkwind items I
didn't have and had never heard of, such as the extremely rare 1970's
"Velocity" single.

Weird.

FoFP